Friday, July 10, 2009

Been playing WoW



I have been working on my new 4th account to get me my horde Death Knight.  I wish I could log in and wham have a level 55 or 60 so I can make my horde death knight.  I saw a guild yesterday on the horde side and I think I am going to try and join them.  It is called Horde...  Built Tough.
Anyways this is not leveling my little toon, 14 more levels to go wish me luck to get there by the end of this weekend.

Here is a few more pics of Myschief God I love Blood Death Knights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So this is your 4th account?I just have 3 accounts , 6 lv.70 characters,and only one lv.80 character.5 lv.70 characters are in China mainland servers which are offline now.The only lv.80 character is a Paladin in China-Taiwan server,with a lv.70 DK.
    I think both DK or Warlock are interesting,so enjoy them~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a Blood lover, huh? ;) Have you tried Unholy yet? Their area of effect damage is pretty amazing. Love my Unholy Death Knight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my DK's and yes I have an unholy her name is Sassybrat. Far2009 I have a level 71 warlock her name is Kyss and I enjoy playing her but I have to admit my favorites are the DK's

    ReplyDelete