Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The joys of engineering



My level 74 Blood DK named Naughtybaby is my one and only engineer out of all my numerous toons.    I have been working on getting her, her epic flying machine and hopefully moving on to get her the chopper.  I about died laughing when I went to get her the hula girl needed for the epic flying machine, this silly little doll cost 100 gold.  So I took a deep breath and bought the expensive little lady and went about mining for the other items needed.    Here is a picture of her in her slow flying machine as she flies around Nagrand searching for the ore she needs.  The other was of her kneeling down on one of the pieces of the earth left floating in the sky.


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on getting the epic flying machine. There's a good amount of ore collection involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quickly finding this out

    ReplyDelete