Monday, June 1, 2009

Not able to sleep

I just updated my blog on myspace and figured I would come over here as well.  Dealing with a great deal of pain right now and this is my form of pain management.  Do anything to take your mind off the pain that does not come in pill form.  I am not a big fan of taking pills.  

I was so happy with Blizzard yesterday, I was deleting some baby toons I was no longer playing and accidently delete my frost death knight with everything on her plus her gold.  I totally freaked out.  I quickly sent in a request for help and within an hour I got her back and all her things.  Thank you Blizzard.

I did the rep grind this weekend with Butterscotch, Ironforge this time, she now has the rams.  I am trying to get me the free drake flying mount.  Ten more mounts and the drake is mine.  For those that have no idea what a drake is, it is a cool looking dragon.  Exador is my next city of choice seeing it is my last.  Oh goody circus elephants.  That is what the mount looks like and if you ever rode behind one it looks like a fat lady bent over in hot pants, not a pretty sight let me tell you.

Yes I am rambling ................  Welcome to my pain management 

No comments:

Post a Comment