Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sick to Death of the flames

Game is down for maintenance so going to be a long boring day waiting for Lightbringer to come alive.  But it gives me a rest from running around the entire world clicking on the flames of alliance and horde.  And I have only done 4 of my toons doing this.  So today I am going to work on my book.

Picked the title to summit it with !   The Books of Ravencroft: The Secrets will be book one and the second will be The Books of Ravencroft: The Return.   Now I need to figure out where I will go with the third and final book of the series.  Guess I will worry about that down the road.   I was thinking maybe  The Books of Ravencroft: The New Beginning   that way if more books follow they can.  

Watch for me adding a tiny piece of the book here and hopefully get some inputs about it.  I am going to add a few different ones to my Myspace Blog from different chapters just to get some solid input before shipping it off to my agent / publisher.  I am nervous about whether they will like the direction of where I took the story.  When I started this I was thinking one book for the stories I was always making up for Sierra when she was sick or in the hospital or when we shared our time together, now it has totally snowballed into a three book series and I am totally stressing over it.  Not a good thing when stress is a big fact in my lupus.  So peace and harmony, Hummmmm Hummmmm forget the publisher think sweet Sierra and how she loved them.  Hey that might work.

Here is the link to my myspace should you want to keep check out the little spurts of my book.
http://www.myspace.com/dawnhatch


No comments:

Post a Comment