Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crappy day again


I am so ready for this rituxan to start again but now my doctor's partner is sticking his nose in and I have to have blood work and test done before starting it since no blood work has been done in 3 months.  So now I have to get an appointment for the blood work and wait on the results before I can even sit up the appointment for the infusion.  I want to scream, I am so sick of being locked in this damn house and not being allowed out.  Anyways I have vented now I am going to head to bed before Lou wakes up and realize I have been up all night and have him tattle on me to Dr Niemer.  He loves to tattle.

This picture is a new one Lou took today of my little Butterscotch and her little Gorilla Banana

licks and nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment