Monday, March 30, 2009

about the ads

Just a quick note, I am honored to have Google place ads on my blog, what is even more honoring is that they are ads to do with lupus.  So please if you visit this site I would love if you would click on these sites and check them out.  I have had lupus for 11 years now and any site about lupus or disability is very important to me.  Stem cell research is even more important because I and many others are hoping to find a cure for lupus or a way to slow it down so it does not attack our major organs.  Lupus is not a people friendly disease, it is your own cells and tissues attacking your new cells and tissues and soon taking over attacking organs.  The organ that is being attack is my kidneys......I have already gone into total renal failure once and luckily got to the hospital fast enough.  But the damage is done now so everything in my life has to be kidney friendly.  So please use this ads and learn more about lupus and about stem cell research.

Licks and nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment