Friday, March 13, 2009

Got A wonderful surprised today



I got a wonderful surprise today.  I got a email from a dear sweet friend I have not talked to in a long time.  My little Sierra loves her dearly even calls her Jewels because Julie is a very rare jewel.  When Sierra was going through all her brain surgeries when she was barely 2 years old Julie gave up everything to come be with her.  She knew money would be tough for us because we were taking time off to be with Sierra in the hospital so the Pizza Hut she worked for allowed her to get donations for us, I truly have no idea what I would not have done.  So I am so happy I got a email from her and natural I sent her one back catching up with her about what we have missed. 
So my wonderful Blog is doing what I had hoped it would do bring family and friends close again.
Julie thank you for being the wonderful Jewel you are.......

Licks and nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment