Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I think I have the hang of it FINALLY


Ok after taking a crash course in Greek I am now able to work this blog.....  Welcome Lou and Rick and I hope others will follow.  My family and friends are slow at responding or even making comments.  They are hardly shy so no telling why they have not said hello or anything.  But still thank you for joining my little blog spot.

All I did today was play Wow, yes I have an exciting life.....  But we have been waiting for my rhuemy to call and set up my low dose chemo treatments but so far between the FDA and my insurance company and the company that makes the drug I need is once again at a tug of war with me being dragged back and forth in the puddle of mud.   

I am still on house arrest, no I did not break the law but right now I have no immune system and if I catch even a cold it would stop me from beginning my infusions, so I stay home and think of ways to set this house on fire..... Can we say CABIN FEVER......  Did I mention we have 3 dogs , they get out more than I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Think of that one.

Well hopefully more of my family and friends will trip on in here and join in on the fun.

Take care, cya soon and stay safe

Licks and nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment