Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Mother's Day


It was another mother's day spent alone.  Funny you want to have kids, you bring them into the world, you hope to teach them right from wrong, the grow up stepping on your feet and leave home stepping on your heart.  Then mother day rolls around and they are off doing their thing.  Ungrateful little brats.

But this is cool now I can play WoW and have more fun.  I am so close to getting my little Butterscotch her epic flying mount.  Yeah yeah I know she has been level 80 how long..... Look my husband plays WoW also and he thinks my toons are his personal ATM.  He has his Epic flying mount, his fancy dragon. Go ahead ask who got it for him, why me of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The pic is of hubby's toon Corpsman on a netherdrake.

I want to welcome Gimpyknee to my friend's list.  We started chatting on Twitter and found out we both enjoy WoW.  He has a cool blog all about WoW so check it out I am sure he would not mind.  We need more twitters that like WoW also to join Twitter have our own little group of followers.  Massive WoW twitters.

Ok I am off to bed, it is actually like 3 am in the morning here, mother day is over with and it is actually Monday morning.  Yeah Yeah I know I am  always a day late and a dollar short.

Licks and Nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment