Friday, May 1, 2009

Writing Again

I am writing again.  For a long time I had completely stopped, my real life was making me so unhappy that I turned to my game and nothing else.  But the other night I found I could not sleep because the pain was unbearable and I flat refused to take yet another pain medicine.  I found myself pulling up my notes, and my first draft of my writing and found myself working on the second draft with the needed corrections.  Next thing I knew it was 7 am in the morning and I had worked out almost 2 chapters and I had totally forgotten about the pain.  It felt good.  So maybe by the end of this year I will actually finally have a book on the shelves in many book stores.

I have been approached about writing a romance novel but not sure yet.  I love writing for children.  When Sierra was younger and she would be sick I would sit and rock her and make up stories for her to help her forget she was sick or hurting.  The one I am working on now is for her.  I started wanting the main child in the story to be a little boy named Michael,but got talked into making the child a little girl and I changed the entire part and the child went from being Michael to Khloe.

nibbles and licks, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment