Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It is me again


It has been a few days since my last posting following my melt down.  

I still have not talked to my doctor about my infusion, I know he is busy since he just returned from being gone nearly 3 weeks and he has a lot of catching up to do.  Part of me is relieved he has not called and another part of me worries he does not have the answers about my kidneys and that frightens me.  I found myself searching for my natural mom's family again, I found possibly one of her brothers and a sister, but I have yet to act on it.  I know silly.  I just have no idea how to even start a conversation with them, hello this is Patricia's daughter I am not sure you remember me, I am the one she gave away, do you remember me now.

I have updated my myspace   www.myspace.com/dawnhatch   for those that want to check it out.

Been playing my little Death Knight in WoW the last few days, kinda enjoy the peace and quiet of being in a guild completely alone.  It is my guild for my little baby toons.  Funny thing is Naughtybaby is a level 72 almost 73 so she is hardly a baby.  Just sometimes I want to play without being pestered by stupid people.  And alone in my guild only I can pester myself.

I need to get some screenies of my other toons to add to my little photos here.

Take care

licks and nibbles, Dawn

P.S. off to work on my writing cya soon


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but there is something very wrong with Gnome Death Knights. Night Elves are bad enough, but a Gnome? I just don't think death and destruction when I see a Gnome Death Knight. I just want to pick them up and give them a hug.

    Gimpy Knee's World of Warcraft Blog

    ReplyDelete