Monday, May 11, 2009

I should be in bed

First I got Butterscotch her epic flying mount whoohoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be in bed tomorrow is going to be a long day, I start my infusion tomorrow of low dose chemo.  Six to eight hours to sit there hooked up receiving the make me better juice. FUN FUN

But I am on edge and nervous and no one to talk too.  So I am watching Girls Next Door with Holly, Bridget and Kendra.  I tried playing more WoW but everyone knows tomorrow is my infusion and they are all asking questions about it and I did not want to get on vent to talk about it.  Too wired.  

So I will not be Twittering tomorrow or posting here until I get home and see how I feel.  Sometimes I feel ok sometimes I feel like crap.  Most the time the first couple of days I feel like crap.  But it is a crap worth getting into, hopefully soon these infusion will kick in and put me into a remission.  A girl can always hope.

Soon I will be posting more updated pics of my little WoW toons.  Been thinking about making a horde toon maybe actually get it pass level 5 lol sometimes the people on Lightbringer can be such ass munchers on the horde side.  I am thinking of making a horde orc female they are so sexy, curvy and kick ass.  Have to think of a name to go with my theme of names, Caress, Myschief, Kyss,Vyxsin, Sassybrat and Naughtybaby.  Butterscotch is special all by herself.

 al-righty  I am off to finish watching my show.  Catch you soon

Nibbles and Licks, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment