Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another stumbling block

Today I received a phone call from my Doctor about my infusions.  I spent the day feeling totally sorry for myself and having a big huge PITY ME party.  Then I got the pictures of Sierra during her hospital stay and realize this kid is amazing she has battled so much in her young life and lets nothing get her down,  She just keeps coming back like the ever ready bunny fully charged and ready to take the world on.  And here I was crying like a baby because my infusion got canceled again and I felt at ropes end.  But like I said her picture woke me up and made me realize if I could be 1/4 as strong as she is this is just another stumbling block and I can get by it.

All I was told was I needed to see the Doctor first and he would discuss with me what was going on.  I know he is ordering new blood work and his nurse gave me a hint he found something off in my last set that he had missed.  So he canceled the infusion for the 12th till I see him.  So for now the pity party is over and I am going to take a much needed lesson from a little girl that can conquer the world and make people smile just by seeing her smile.

Love and hugs, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment