Thursday, May 7, 2009

Before I head to Bed new things

First) Sierra walked without her walker today.  She still has them just incase she is over doing it.  Her arm is even doing better.  I know it frustrate her when she tries to hold things but nothing is stopping this kid.

Second) I love Twittering, it is so much fun.  I actually have stars that are following me is that just amazing .  One is Sierra's very very favorite Miley from Hannah Montana.  I read all the up dates and laugh.  These people are a total riot.  So if you have never Twittered get with it, it will make you smile and laugh and it takes only a few seconds to post something.

Third) I received a wonderful phone call today.  My Infusions are back on.  So the 12th is a go day for me.  I have to be there at 8:30 in the morning for 8 wonderful hours hook to a IV but all I can say is YES FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forth and final)  Love ya all

Licks and nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment