Friday, April 17, 2009

Emotional few days



It has been a emotional couple of days.  Up and down with Sierra's hospital stay.  I have to give Shae a lot of credit, how she is staying so strong during this is amazing.  I am sure if you are following  Sierra's blog you know what kind of roller coaster it has been for all of us but mainly Shae because she is dealing with this alone in Texas.  Yes she has our support and all the well wishes still she is the one that is alone there with Sierra.  She has no one close to actually hug and have a shoulder to cry on.  But even alone she is doing an amazing job.  I just want everyone to know I am so proud of her, for being strong for her daughter, to be her daughter's voice and not take any BS from anyone including the staff of the hospital.

Hugs and kisses to my two girls, I love you both.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment