Tuesday, April 14, 2009

up date on Sierra

For those that have not gone to the site Shae has set up for Sierra, I want to let you know what is going on with her.  First I got to see her on the web cam but it is not anywhere near to me wishing I was still there.  I was chatting with Shae when the EEG tech was doing test on Sierra needless to say our little redhead was showing her true colors, she was not pleased about him or his waking her up.  She is still not eating very much or drinking, she is running a fever which they  are watching carefully.  She is on the seizure ward, Shae knows what it is called better then me.
If you have not been to the site Shae set up for friends and family to give Sierra wishful thoughts I do wish you would go there now and post a little something for her, she is really down right now and I know friends and family leaving their messages means a lot to her.  She misses her brother and wanted him to stay but Zack and him went back to Norman.  So Shae is there dealing with this alone and I am sure the postings are helping her also.  

Hugs and Kisses, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment