Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sierra, Shae and other interesting things

Sierra breezed through todays surgery to remove the grids, the MRI following the surgery took forever and to add more to the mix she is now running a pretty high fever but no one can answer why.  
I talked to Shae today and got to see Sierra on the webcam, she looked so wonderful all I could do was think about how much I wanted to hug her.  The doctors hinted that is the fever breaks Sierra could be released within a day or two.  Would it be asking too much for NOW.  I know Shae would not argue with me on that one.  But we will see.  
Yesterday all this finally took a toll on me and I simply crashed and burned.  I laid down yesterday about 4 pm and slept right up to almost 3 pm today.  I should say monday, because right now it is Tuesday early morning.  I am hoping to hear some word on my infusions but once Sierra is home and recovering I think the stress level will go down for me and maybe my blood work will not be so crappy and the infusion will be scheduled.  Well I am hoping anyways.
I am not going to head to bed, actually feeling tired so I am going to do what I am suppose to do and that is to sleep as long as possible.

Licks and Nibbles, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment