Monday, April 13, 2009

Quick update on Sierra

Sierra is on her way to ICU, they placed the grids and placed her on a ventilator to help her breath.  Now the waiting game begins.  They will be watching her for seizure activity.  If things go as planned they will go back in on friday and remove the grids and the part of her brain the seizures this time are coming from.  Again if you want to know more please go to the caring bridge site where Shae is keeping everyone updated.  I know she told me a lot but once I heard she was doing ok and heading to ICU I lost it and the rest of the phone call was kinda of a emotional relief for me.  Just knowing Sierra made it through this one, just knowing Shae has Zack there and Kaleb and that she is not alone.   I am so proud of Shae she is amazing.

Hugs and kisses, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment