Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sierra is home


Sierra arrived home this afternoon.  She will probably begin rehab next week.  Kaleb was a little frighten and worried about her being in her wheelchair.  Shae quickly explained it was only going to be for a short time.  

My happiness about Sierra returning home and on the road to recovery was dampened by the news I received about my infusions.  My insurance once again is refusing to pay the bill and the wonderful company that was covering it needs to re qualify me which can take up to 3 to 6 months.  Which means no lupus drugs except for my methotrexate, which is such a joy to take.  I went through my feel sorry for me time and now I just have to accept it.  I think I am feeling numb.

Well I am taking myself off to bed.  Tomorrow will be a brighter day..... unless it rains =P

Licks and nibbles, Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment