Saturday, April 11, 2009

More sad news

I found out last night that someone who once was someone I thought of as my best friend lost a family member.  I did not know how to reach out to her other then here.  In the past when I tried to mend the bridges between us, I kept getting shot down or she came at it half heartily.   No matter what happened I just want her to know I am sorry about her Uncle's passing.  And that my prayers are with her and her family in this sad time.  

Hugs and Kisses. Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you can't be there for your friend. These kind of things are hard to face and even harder with out your best friend. Hang in there, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you always say the nicest things. And I love you. I hope you and Matt and the boys had a wonderful Easter. Have I mentioned I miss you guys =)

    ReplyDelete